1. Lay decal flat with the premask facing down.
2. Slowly remove backing paper from the premask at a 180˚ angle.
3. Apply decal to a clean, hard, non-porous surface.
4. Using an object with a hard, flat edge, press the premask firmly, concentrating on the vinyl areas, working from the center of the decal outward.
5. Carefully remove the premask at a 180˚ angle, making sure the vinyl adheres to the application surface.
6. Re-squeegee problem areas only as needed.
Remove bubbles by puncturing them with a sharp needle and lightly pressing the area to remove trapped air. Store premasked decals at room temperature, away from any heat source. Apply decals to surfaces with a temperature above 50˚F and below 100˚F.