Thermal die-cut decals are vinyl applicants cut to shape using heat, pressure, and a magnesium thermal die. We take your graphic, created in-house or by your customer's graphics team, and build a custom magnesium die that will cut the exact shape of your die. We use premium colored vinyl and apply heat and pressure with the thermal die. This provides a kiss-cut to the vinyl, etching in the shape of your graphic without distorting the application.
Our production team then weeds out the excess vinyl scraps, leaving only the graphic behind. A pre-mask is applied to the decal, along with any necessary finishing or lamination, producing decals complete for shipping. You'll be able to apply these decals easily to your hard surface for long lasting, weather-resistant wear & tear.
Benefits of Thermal Die-Cutting
• High volume production efficiency
• Better precision & intricacy
• Better pricing than other production techniques (i.e. plotter cutting)
• Superior staying power
• Weather resistant/weather proof
• Non-fading vinyl colors
• Screen-printable with specialty UV inks
• Thermal Trade Graphics will retain your thermal die for easy reorder & quick production turn-around
Popular uses for thermal cut decals:
• Cars & Trucks
• Store Windows
• Corporate Branding